- Gabrielle Macdonald on raising her game and words of wisdom from Catriona Matthewon October 28, 2021 at 4:00 am
Just because Gabrielle Macdonald is a professional golfer, it doesn’t mean she is exempt from life’s more sigh-inducing, routine chores. “I need to dig out my receipts and other stuff for the Taxman,” she said of this muttering, cursing rummage that just about resembles the Watergate burglars frantically sifting through a filing cabinet.
- Golf is beginning to confront psychological pressures - Nick Rodgeron October 26, 2021 at 8:51 am
Well, are you all set for this COP 26 climate thingy? Regular readers will appreciate that I’ve always been actively aware of my environmental responsibilities.
- Maurice Flitcroft: The story of the crane driver who used fake names & disguises in bid to make The Openon October 24, 2021 at 4:00 am
WE'VE always loved an improbable, sporting underdog haven’t we? When, for instance, Eddie the Eagle made a ski jump of about 12 feet at the 1988 Winter Olympics, a nation was engulfed in jubilant raptures.
- R&A keen for Lethamhill to be start of Scottish golf revolutionon October 23, 2021 at 4:00 am
THINK of the word ‘Eureka’ in relation to The R&A and you may struggle to envisage the top brass of golf's governing body suddenly louping from a bath tub.
- Rory McIlroy steps out of his own long shadow with Vegas victory - Nick Rodgeron October 19, 2021 at 6:00 am
FOR some absurd, inexplicable reason, I hadn’t been to the dentist since Rory McIlroy won the last of his four majors in 2014.
- Rory McIlroy claims 20th PGA title with victory in CJ Cupon October 18, 2021 at 9:10 am
The Northern Irishman put his Ryder Cup torment behind him to win by a stroke from Collin Morikawa.
- Obituary: Renton Laidlaw, a true voice of golfon October 14, 2021 at 12:51 pm
- Grant Forrest ready for another Spanish scorcher after outshining Jon Rahmon October 13, 2021 at 9:00 pm
IT's not every week you leave the world No 1 gasping and wheezing in your wake.
- The Best Slots Sites in the UKon October 13, 2021 at 2:27 pm
Slots have been one of the most popular gambling games throughout history. They are the thrill you need, but they are also an excellent opportunity to win big.
- Tributes pour in for Scottish broadcaster and journalist Renton Laidlawon October 13, 2021 at 8:02 am
Tributes have been made to Renton Laidlaw, the hugely respected Scottish golf journalist and broadcaster, who has passed away at the age of 82.