- Winther claims maiden Euro Tour title in Mallorcaon October 24, 2021 at 5:06 pm
Denmark's Jeff Winther claimed his first European Tour title with a hard-fought victory in the Mallorca Golf Open.
- Swedish golfer Fredrik Andersson Hed dies aged 49on October 24, 2021 at 1:43 pm
Swedish golfer Fredrik Andersson Hed has died at the age of 49, the European Tour has announced.
- Maguire off the pace as Ko claims play-off victoryon October 24, 2021 at 9:19 am
A closing round 73 saw Leona Maguire finish on level par at the BMW Ladies Championship in Busan, 22 shots adrift of winner Ko Jin-young.
- Matsuyama powers to victory in front of home fanson October 24, 2021 at 8:35 am
A blistering back nine saw Masters champion Hideki Matsuyama hold off a determined challenge from Cameron Tringale to win the Zozo Championship by five shots in front of his adoring Japanese supporters.
- Caldwell falls back as Winther leads in Mallorcaon October 23, 2021 at 8:00 pm
Jonathan Caldwell is in a tie for 30th as Jeff Winther carded three closing birdies in a bogey-free 62 to take a two-shot lead into the final round of the Mallorca Golf Open.
- Matsuyama still holds edge at ZOZO Championshipon October 23, 2021 at 5:46 pm
Hideki Matsuyama maintained his one-shot lead heading into the final round of the ZOZO Championship, despite a last-hole bogey on Saturday.
- John Murphy on hectic 2021 and future hopeson October 23, 2021 at 5:09 pm
Golfer John Murphy spoke to Greg Allen on Saturday Sport to outline his transition from amateur ranks to the professional game and his rapid rise in the game.
- Maguire slips back at BMW Ladies Championshipon October 23, 2021 at 4:43 pm
Leona Maguire slipped down the leaderboard after a third-round 73 at the BMW Ladies Championship in South Korea.
- Easton takes charge in Mallorca, Caldwell best of Irishon October 22, 2021 at 7:28 pm
Bryce Easton has opened up a four-shot lead after day two of the Mallorca Golf Open.
- Maguire nine strokes off pace at BMW Championshipon October 22, 2021 at 12:20 pm
Ireland's Leona Maguire lies nine strokes adrift of the lead after carding a 72 in the second round of the BMW Ladies Championship in South Korea.